GREENSTEP BUSINESS PROFILE: HENLE PRINTING COMPANY
Henle Printing Company became a Marshall GreenStep Business in August of 2014. They are taking many actions to have a business that is environmental friendly such as recycling, and the use of LED lighting and Energy Star appliances.
Mike Henle states, “The action that I am most proud of is our geothermal energy source. When we built our building 10 years ago, we initially invested an extra $30,000 to install it. The energy saved paid for itself in less than two years and we continue to save each month.”
Be recognized for your actions too and become a GreenStep Business! All organizations, including non-profits, schools, government buildings, and for-profit businesses are eligible to apply. Fill out the application form here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tD9sBMQBo-KwcIHlOzmM2-JIvOcosbf1-oLOMEUw734/viewform.
For testimonials from additional businesses, click here.
HOW DO I BECOME A GREEN BUSINESS?
- Complete the Recognition Form with the required points.
- Share the ways your business is improving efficiency and protecting the environment.
- Contact Us and let us know how we can help!
- Categories for completion include:
Solid Waste Prevention, Energy & Water Conservation, Recycling, Employee & Customer Involvement, Purchasing
GREEN STEP BUSINESSES:
(POINTS), INITIAL RECOGNITION YEAR
- Marshall School District (50 points), 2013
- Bremer Bank (46 points), 2014
- RC Square Apartments (44 points), 2014
- Southwest Minnesota State University (42 points), 2013
- Border States Electric (41 points), 2013
- US Bank (40 Points), 2013
- SW/WC Service Cooperative (39 points), 2013
- Super 8 Motel (39 points), 2014
- Southwest Health and Human Services (39 points), 2016
- Klein Foods Inc./Walnut Grove Mercantile (38 points), 2013
- The Daily Grind (37 points), 2013
- Affiliated Community Medical Center (41 points), 2013
- Precision Marketing Concepts (36 points), 2013
- Marshall Independent (36 points), 2013
- Marshall Municipal Utilities (39 points), 2013
- SMSU Dining Services (33 points), 2014
- Greenwood Nursery (32 points), 2014
- Patzer’s (31 points), 2014
- BlueGreen Flower Shop (30 points), 2014
- Marshall Living (30 points), 2014
- Advance Opportunities (29 points), 2013
- Western Community Action (33 points), 2013
- Henle Printing Company (27 points), 2014
- Lyon County Historical Society (26 points), 2013
- American Legion (35 points), 2013
- Northwest Farm Management Company (28 points), 2013
- Marshall Area Chamber of Commerce (22 points), 2013
- Van Der Hagen, Skogrand & Associates- Ameriprise Financial (21 points), 2014
- Graham Tire (21 points), 2013
- City of Marshall (21 points), 2013
- Evans Family Pet Care (18 points), 2014
- Tom Suby – State Farm (17 points), 2014
- Sleep Inn & Suites (18 points), 2014
- United Way of Southwest Minnesota (16 points), 2014
- Habitat for Humanity-ReStore (15 points), 2015
CREATE A FREE WEBSITE